Goin Up Goin Up

Addicting

Out of all the "ascending" games, this is by far my favorite. The art style is fantastic, enough so to keep me pushing the boundaries to see what I will encounter next. The shop is well set up too, and I dig the alternate character selections. There are a few technical shortcomings, such as accidental change of control between keyboard and mouse, or being shot up helplessly into an enemy after pounding one of the larger foes. I think if the launch-off from the big baddies worked the same way as with the blue spiked creatures, this game would be perfectly fun :)

Mega Man Song Library 1 Mega Man Song Library 1

Nice collection

I've always liked Megaman music. My faves in this collection are Flash Man, Air Man, and Snake Man.

It would've been a bit better to include tunes like the stage select theme, maybe even the title theme.

SOD3 SOD3

Very nice

quite an immersive game you got here, and I really liked the later level designs, they were much better than simple black-line, white-background levels that I'm used to seeing in these kinds of games :D

K-FED: Dancing with Fire K-FED: Dancing with Fire

Excellence

one of the most well-made assassination games ever. I think we're overdue for another one though, it's been over a year.

Jedi Pong Jedi Pong

Not bad, but it had more potential

A simple pong game, made well enough, for sure. Considering that it's "Jedi Pong", it would've been a nice little quirk to add lightsaber sound effects to the game, or perhaps powerups that carry some affiliation with Force powers, etc. Otherwise, it's not half bad

Stupidflashgames101 responds:

thats a good idea

A Walk in the Park! A Walk in the Park!

felt so unique

I loved the atmosphere of the game, not to mention the fluid mechanics. I just have one question: What is the name of that song the man is playing? :D

Rocket_Fighter Rocket_Fighter

idk

I enjoyed the camera, I thought it moved very well. Moving around was pretty slow though, and I didn't get so much satisfaction from destroying my enemies. Some of the choices for robots to fight with seemed redundant, too.

The boss fights were so-so, but weren't very impacting.

Maybe it's because all the sprites are so small :/

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

Brilliant stuff

Actually made me feel like I could mix my own music (though I probably can't) Very fun to use, I could occupy myself for days, great job ^-^

This is the one song I saved. It's crap, I know:

0---1---1---4-784-5-3---3---3-
--3---9877777778----3---3---3-
--8787886-0---0---1--89-----00 ---0---1---1---a-4-a-4-a-4-a-4 ---2---2-3-8---8---8---8------
-3-7-3-7-7-8-7-8-c--a---0---0-
--1-2-1-4-7-1-7-4-7-1-7-1---5-
6-5-8-9-----915-2-5-24a---a---
4-414-2-4-1-a--

-Red- -Red-

Gorgeous

Incredible game you got here. Who else would've thought of a defense game where you simply divert the force instead of obliterate it? No one. I love the concept, it's much more thrilling to me; never gets boring, especially when the big mama is coming down ^^ can't wait to see how the other Colors are gonna be like.

Year of the Snake Year of the Snake

Gorgeous

The game, as far as it looks, is excellent. The animation, the backgrounds, the subtle way the camera tilts with the character's movements, it's all beautiful. Had there been a more diverse combat system, this game would be very well perfect.