When Peeing When Peeing

Glad I stuck around for the bass solo ^^

electric eel electric eel

Trippy :D

Very cool video, and I think I like this version of the song better.

Did you mix this version of the song? If not you, who did?

art in the playground art in the playground

Quite good

Those kids sounded very mature for their age, as well as articulate.

It was slightly bothersome that it seemed that about all of them considered art to be only drawings or colorings.

Of course, they're probably still pretty young, and haven't been exposed to much just yet.

Goin Up Goin Up

Addicting

Out of all the "ascending" games, this is by far my favorite. The art style is fantastic, enough so to keep me pushing the boundaries to see what I will encounter next. The shop is well set up too, and I dig the alternate character selections. There are a few technical shortcomings, such as accidental change of control between keyboard and mouse, or being shot up helplessly into an enemy after pounding one of the larger foes. I think if the launch-off from the big baddies worked the same way as with the blue spiked creatures, this game would be perfectly fun :)

Mega Man Song Library 1 Mega Man Song Library 1

Nice collection

I've always liked Megaman music. My faves in this collection are Flash Man, Air Man, and Snake Man.

It would've been a bit better to include tunes like the stage select theme, maybe even the title theme.

SOD3 SOD3

Very nice

quite an immersive game you got here, and I really liked the later level designs, they were much better than simple black-line, white-background levels that I'm used to seeing in these kinds of games :D

Prelude no. 2 in Db Major Prelude no. 2 in Db Major

Incredible

I'm actually very, very shocked that this hasn't been used in anything yet; it's so inspiring.

MM3: Snake Man Rock Remix MM3: Snake Man Rock Remix

Good effort

It was all very good. The one thing that detracted from it for me was that the guitar wasn't as loud as I would've liked it to be. Otherwise, good rhythm and great playing ^^

Goukisan - BattleSongLoop Goukisan - BattleSongLoop

It's hitting all my chords :D

Nostalgic neurons are just firing off in my brain, sir. Well done :)